Monday, April 7, 2014

Crocker Art Museum & 6 Month Bump

I don't think I have shared this on my blog yet,
if you are on my e-mail list then you may already know!

Here's the exciting news:
We are expecting our first baby and due on July 1st!!!


. . . . . . . .

I wanted to share one of my "bump pics", since it was taken with one of my favorite paintings at the Crocker Art Museum , here in Sacramento at about 6 months.

This painting is called "The High Sierras" by Paul Lauritz.  It is very Edgar Payne -esque (one of my all-time favorite artists)!  :)  I am inspired every time I go and look at it.

Of course our baby will be exposed to art at a young age and throughout life!

Hope you are inspired.

xo. m

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Looking forward to your comments!